EB Excalibur EI5851BL10 Einstein Science Build Your Own Radio Lab Review

EB Excalibur EI5851BL10 Einstein Science Build Your Own Radio Lab
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this as a present for my 9 year old nephew. This website says it's age appropriate for 9 and over, but when I just got the box, it says the ages are 13 and up. Now I have to return this product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: EB Excalibur EI5851BL10 Einstein Science Build Your Own Radio Lab

EI5851BL10 Features: -Learn to build your very own FM radio in a fun and safe way. -Einstein DIY Science Kit comes with everything you need and has easy-to follow illustrated lab-style instructions. -All parts are made from non-toxic materials. -Electronics experience not required. -Einstein Do-It-Yourself Science Kit lets you learn from the ground up. -90 days parts and labor warranty.

Buy NowGet 62% OFF

Click here for more information about EB Excalibur EI5851BL10 Einstein Science Build Your Own Radio Lab

0 comments:

Post a Comment