New Bright - 1:16 Radio Control Corvette - Colors May Vary Review

New Bright - 1:16 Radio Control Corvette - Colors May Vary
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered this item on Dec. 1, 2010 and received on Dec. 10, 2010 a Ford S-1 Mustang GT. I was not contacted about the substution or notified in any way. If they would have contacted me earlier I might have had a chance to go somewhere else and get the Corvette, instead I got suprised with a Mustang. I contacted Amazon Customer Service and the person that responded did not even read my request. Insead I got a nice response that I could return it. No comment about why the seller substuted the Mustany for the Corvette. By this time my window for delivery of another Corvette is closed with out paying a lot more money. I think Amazon should get customer servise representatives that can handle the English language without hestation. The following is a copy of the E-mail I sent Amazon: Comments: Corvette was ordered and received (Blue) S-1 Mustang GT Convertible. It is a nice car but, I would have liked the chance to have OK'd the exchange. Please contact me with an explanation for this.
This is the respnse I got back from Amazon: Hello,
>
> I checked your order and see that the Radio Control Corvette comes with colors may vary. Though you won't be able to select a specific color for this Corvette.
>
> We don't offer an exchange program, but you're welcome to return the item. We'll issue a refund for your original order and you can place a new order for the item you'd like. To return your Corvette, visit our Online Returns Center for a prepaid return mailing label and packing instructions:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/returns/
>
> We look forward to seeing you again soon.
>
> Thank you for your recent inquiry. Did I solve your problem?
>
> If yes, please click here:
> http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/survey?p=A19FUHLTY5ORTS&k=hy
>
> If no, please click here:
> http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/survey?p=A19FUHLTY5ORTS&k=hn
>
>
>
> Best regards,
>
> Pugazhenthi R.
> Amazon.com
> Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.


Click Here to see more reviews about: New Bright - 1:16 Radio Control Corvette - Colors May Vary

Sport 1 Radio Control Mustang 1:16 Scale. Full Function, Forward, Reverse, Left, Right Steering. Includes 1 R/C Vehicle, 1 Transmitter, 2 Antenna Tubes and Instruction Manual, Vehicle Requires 4-AA Batteries - Not Included, Transmitter Requires 2-AA Batteries Not Included.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about New Bright - 1:16 Radio Control Corvette - Colors May Vary

0 comments:

Post a Comment