
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I bought two of these with visiting grandchildren in mind. Shipment was prompt and the boxes were undamaged on arrival. Getting the boats ready for water was simple: charge the batteries, connect them, put them in their bottom-of-the-hull compartment, and use a philips-head screwdriver to fasten the hull seal in place. Then test to see if the engines responded to the simple RC controls.
All that went well, although I worried about having the batteries accessed through a panel in the bottom of the boat, a panel that might not seal.
As it turned out, the problem is elsewhere. Both boats worked nicely at the beginning of their first "sea trial" in our pool. But after about 15 minutes the motors on one stopped. We assumed the batteries had died, in spite of the fact that the other boat was running fine and had been charged for the same time.
I put the boats away and did not use them for a week. When I took them out again, the boat whose engines had stopped did not run--- using EITHER battery pack. When I put the other in the water only one of the engines ran.
I know that one should not expect a long life for such toys, but they should be good for more than one use.
Click Here to see more reviews about: RC Pirate Ship R/C Pirates of the Caribbean Boat Radio Remote Control Yacht Cruiser
RC Pirate Ship R/C Pirates of the Caribbean Boat Radio Remote Control Yacht Cruiser- Speed: up to 15mph- Forward/Backward, Left/Right - Running time: up to 30 minutes- Range: Up to 300 feet- Length: 19"(L) x 15"(W) x 5"(H)

0 comments:
Post a Comment