
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I bought a few of these at a store in Hong Kong, I noticed the batteries were drained pretty fast after just a couple hours of play. I noticed the front wheels need to be adjusted after a collision. It drives pretty good on thin carpets & when the batteries are fresh, you could get the car to spin out a bit. The range of the controller is pretty short...maybe 20-30feet...
The 5-6 cars I bought all ran under the same frequencies...so you can't really race them...one controller can control all my cars...
Click Here to see more reviews about: 1/24 Scale Radio Control 2009 Nissan GTR RC Car
Dimensions: 6.5 x 3.5 x 2 inches Requires but does not include 5 x AA alkaline batteries. Age 6+. Color may Vary
Click here for more information about 1/24 Scale Radio Control 2009 Nissan GTR RC Car

0 comments:
Post a Comment