InStep Police Pedal Car Review

InStep Police Pedal Car
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am currently a police officer in Indiana. I was just torn on gift ideas for my three-year-old son. I really wanted to get him something truly special that he could pass down to his own children someday. I didn't know what to expect when I ordered this car, but it was indeed a must have item for me. I was blown away by the quality and detail this police pedal car had. It has by far superseded my expectations. My son absolutely loves his police cruiser. What an EPIC gift for any young boy or girl.

Click Here to see more reviews about: InStep Police Pedal Car

Offering a stylish, old-fashioned police car design with authentic detailing, this InStep pedal car lets your child's imagination (and feet) run wild. The car, which fits a wide range of children, features a durable solid steel frame that holds up to use and abuse through the years, along with a functional steering wheel that's easy to steer. The rubber tires and chrome hub caps, meanwhile, not only feel smooth but offer a sleek, streamlined look. Other details include an adjustable pedal drive and a completely safe lead-free paint job. Appropriate for children ages 3 and up, the police pedal car offers a maximum weight limit of 70 pounds and requires some assembly.


Buy NowGet 22% OFF

Click here for more information about InStep Police Pedal Car

0 comments:

Post a Comment