
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)After purchasing the E-Flite Blade CP Pro electric helicopter kit from a local hobby store, I discovered that the kit does not include an AC/DC power supply. The helicopter kit does include the battery recharger, which can be supplied by either an AC/DC power supply, or a 12V battery source via it's attached alligator clips.
If you purchased the same Blade CP Pro kit as I did, then I recommend purchasing this E-Flite AC/DC power supply accessory as it will allow you to recharge your helicopter's rechargeable battery from a standard AC outlet. I have not had any problems with this power supply.
Click Here to see more reviews about: AC to 12VDC, 1.5-Amp Power Supply
Type: 110V AC to 12V DC Power Supply Output Voltage:12V Output Current:1.5 Amp Input Connector:110V AC Plug Output Connector: Round Adapter PlugNotes: Included with the Blade CX 2 Helicopter.Designed to plug directly into the E-flite DC LiPo Chargers. Allows your E-Flite DC peak charger to be used indoors on a wall outlet.
Click here for more information about AC to 12VDC, 1.5-Amp Power Supply

0 comments:
Post a Comment