Associated RC10T4.1 RTR 2.4 Brushless Stadium Truck Review

Associated RC10T4.1 RTR 2.4 Brushless Stadium Truck
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
After being out of RC for 20 years I decided to take a small step back in. Being nostaligic for the gold pan RC10 I ran in the 80's and 90's I was comfortable with Team Associated products, but concerned with Ready to Run opposed to building a kit. For the price this RTR truck is awsome and the electronics are leaps and bounds better than what I used to run. Out of the box, running 3300mAh and NiMh 7.2 V batteries this truck was plenty quick and I have been experiencing 15-20 min run times. Probably not the best truck for bashing, but still a fun truck to relearn how to drive with. Being an TA product that is built on a championship platform there is plenty of hop-ups available to make this truck as tough and fast as you could want. The reduced maintenance with electric and brushless motors made this a great choice for me. I think anyone wanting to get back into RC or learn RC for the first time can't go wrong with the T4.1 RTR Brushless. The best part, I can use the controllers trim to slow the truck down enough that my 5 yr old daughter can drive and not worry about what damage she will cause.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Associated RC10T4.1 RTR 2.4 Brushless Stadium Truck

Based on the 7-time National Champion RC10T4, the brushless RC10T4.1 is a fully assembled truck that features many of the components from the RC10T4 Team kit, while incorporating a totally new 2.4 GHz XP3-SS 3-Channel radio system and SHV1504 MG metal gear steering servo. Power is supplied by a Reedy 3300kV brushless motor while the XP SC450-BL electronic speed control with LiPo cutoff provides smooth throttle control. A sealed gear differential improves reliability and allows fine tuning for different track conditions.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Associated RC10T4.1 RTR 2.4 Brushless Stadium Truck

0 comments:

Post a Comment