E-Maxx 4WD Truck RTR with 2.4 Traxxas Link Radio Review

E-Maxx 4WD Truck RTR with 2.4 Traxxas Link Radio
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I cannot find any negatives about this truck at all. Charge up the batteries (you will need a charger as it does not come with one!) and you are ready to go. It is that simple. And it is quite fast, pulling wheelies at will. I also have a Traxxas gas truck, an HPI gas truck and a CEN gas truck and wished I had bought the E-Maxx first. Two things I really like about this truck is that first it is waterproof and second it is upgradeable to Brushless. I plan on running it this winter with the non-Brushless configuration since that is waterproof while the Brushless system is not. I contacted Traxxas out of curiousity as to why the Brushless was not waterproof and basically they didn't know because they buy the motor and controller from Castle Creations. Next Spring I'm going to upgrade the E-Maxx to Brushless but keep the original motor and controller for next winter again.
It comes with 2 Traxxas 8.4v NiMh 3000 mah battery packs, much better than what everyone else supplies with their RTR Electric Cars/Trucks. And I was able to buy 2 more battery packs for under $50!. My nephew bought one at the same time (we race each other) and has been really beating on his while I've been a little more careful. But even with all the scrapes and dents on his, it is still running perfect.
If you are getting tired of Gas RC Cars/Trucks, then the E-Maxx is for you. If you are just getting into RC Trucks and want an outstanding starter truck then the E-Maxx is for you. I would strongly recommend you shop around for pricing as you should be able to get the regular E-Maxx for under $400 and the Brushless E-Maxx for under $600.

Click Here to see more reviews about: E-Maxx 4WD Truck RTR with 2.4 Traxxas Link Radio


The Traxxas E-Maxx takes 4WD monster truck thrashing to the next level of fun and excitement and with its included 7-cell NiMH battery packs, going from box to back yard is faster than ever! Along with the incredible 16.8-volt EVX-2 dual motor power system, key improvements have been engineered into the suspension, driveline, chassis, and electronics to make this the toughest, most vesatile E-Maxx ever.


Buy NowGet 42% OFF

Click here for more information about E-Maxx 4WD Truck RTR with 2.4 Traxxas Link Radio

0 comments:

Post a Comment