
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I'm sorry to say that I was very disapointed with the quality of this product. I had 2 concerns with the build quality of the sleigh, 1st the side rails were not mounted securely and were prone to wobbling which did not instill confidence in their safety factor. Secondly was with the mounting set-up for the runners of the sleigh, the surface that the runers mounted too was almost twice as wide as the actual runners themselves which caused the snow to build up under the sleigh creating a fair amount of drag, which could cause the sleigh to become unstable and tip over. I have since returned the sleigh and am currently looking for another that is built better.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Flexible Flyer Wooden Baby Sleigh
Wooden Baby Sleigh
Click here for more information about Flexible Flyer Wooden Baby Sleigh

0 comments:
Post a Comment