
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I have given this lowest rating because it is not clear that on line that this will not work with the new Rokenbok system. This only works with older technology and should not be purchased unless you already have the old controller. I wish I had seen something on this before I purchased. Now I am stuck with a vehicle that is not usable with the new system. The site is deciving because they show purchasing with the Sweeper and a remote controller. The remote controller will not work with this unit. I am unhappy with this purchase from Amazon. I can not return because box has sticker that says no return if opened.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Rokenbok R/C Skip Track
ITEM #03205Precision Front-End Loading VehicleThe giant rear pivoting, extended reach bucket makes RC Skip Track the highest dumping vehicle in the line. It's a great addition for any Rokenbok System. Includes a Rokenbok Metropolitan driver. Includes 12 pieces. Requires Start Set and three AA batteries (not included).
Click here for more information about Rokenbok R/C Skip Track

0 comments:
Post a Comment