Shelcore - Learn 'n Go R/C School Bus Review

Shelcore - Learn 'n Go R/C School Bus
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I too ordered this bus as for $7+ it seemed like a bargain. I was really worried after reading reviews here that it didn't move. So even though this was to be a gift I opened it once I got it too see for myself. I got 2 AA batteries for the remote and tried to forward and reverse buttons and I got NADA. But my title says it moves so what gives you may be wondering. Well in small type they mention that the included batteries with the bus should be replaced so I did and then voila the rear wheels spin when you use the remote. Granted it doesn't move great but it will go forward and backup

Click Here to see more reviews about: Shelcore - Learn 'n Go R/C School Bus



Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about Shelcore - Learn 'n Go R/C School Bus

0 comments:

Post a Comment