
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)The Shell Shocker is the coolest land-based RC toy I've played with since, well ever. I purchased this review unit myself, and once I got it home realized I misread the packaging - to me it seemed that you could purchase an extra battery pack if you wanted to, but it was not 100% crystal clear that I needed to buy one of these separately. Some people are going to be turned off when they realize that they need to purchase a $30 battery for a toy they already spent $60 for - trust me when I realized I had to go back to the store I was right there with ya. Once you get the battery charged and start playing though, all that frustration will disappear.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tyco® Pro Flexpak® Battery Pack & Charger
The super-power Pro Flexpack rechargeable battery comes with its own quick charger. For use with all radio control vehicles requiring a Pro Flexpack rechargeable battery.
Click here for more information about Tyco® Pro Flexpak® Battery Pack & Charger

0 comments:
Post a Comment