
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)So I bought what was listed as the black Semi and I ended up getting a blue truck. The item runs great but they are not doing anything to send me the correct body or refund some of my money so that I can buy the body from else where. Once contacted I was not contacted again when I wrote back for more input.
Click Here to see more reviews about: REDCAT RACING EARTHQUAKE 3.5 ~ NEW ~ 1/8 Scale RC NITRO MONSTER TRUCK ~ SEMI BLACK
Liven up your weekend bashing adventures with the Earthquake 3.5, part of the UltraLite Series from Redcat Racing! This big block monster will fulfill your off road needs. With maximum speeds up to 50mph, this 4X4 truck incorporates a front and rear sealed differential, composite disc brakes, sealed 2 speed transmission and a nitro fueled 3.5 cc .21 SH big block engine that delivers massive acceleration. Huge block tread soft compound RC off road tires, oil filled big bore shocks and a durable 2.5 mm aluminum chassis make the Earthquake 3.5 the perfect 1/8 scale truck at a very competitive price. Now with DSM-2C 2.4GHz Remote Control.

0 comments:
Post a Comment