
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I was on a trip to TN from IL and I was afraid my 11month old child would be a terror, but I got him this toy and he was an angel. He danced to the songs. Turned on the turn signal and shifted the lil gear. It was a great toy kept him busy for hours. I recommend this toy for any mom looking for her child to have a good time.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Barney Safety Songs Driver
Learn fun songs and safety tips with the Barney Safety Songs Driver. The radio features phrases and songs, including "Buckle Up My Seatbelt" and "Look Both Ways." The bus also features: working horn, alarm, radio, directional signals, gearshift, traffic light and steering wheel. Move the gearshift to change scenes and to see the park, zoo and school. Requires 3 "AA" alkaline batteries (included).
Click here for more information about Barney Safety Songs Driver

0 comments:
Post a Comment