Zig Zag Racer 3 RTR: Red Review

Zig Zag Racer 3 RTR: Red
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Purchased from HorizonHobby 79$.
Used in a pool on vacation last weekend and it was a blast! Speed control is great. No reverse but it turns on a dime, 2-3' radius. The hull is designed like a jet ski. Fast, maneuverable, quiet and self righting. Battery life was great ~20 min. I used the standard battery and an accessory 7 cell larger battery(8.4V 1000mah NIMH - airplane batteries with mini tamiya connectors ~20$ on the internet ). THIS ONLY COMES WITH A DC CAR CHARGER WHICH IS ANNOYING! Charging them in my truck on the way to our destination took 15-20 min/battery with repeaking. Definitely get the AC charger accessory so you can charge on a wall plug. I have an AC Twin Peak charger already with standard Tamiya and deans adaptors so I just got 3$ Tamiya Female to Mini Tamiya Female Adapters by E-flite from HorizonHobby and it charges great. [...]
The build of the boat seems average but for the money this is an excellent RC Boat. Careful with the prop and rudder and avoid shallow water. There is an undocumented small Styrofoam drain plug that needs to be in place for use and can be removed to drain any water from the inner hull. Don't throw this out if you find it out when you first open the box. There is an extra plug and prop in the parts bag. I drain the boat and let it dry out before storing to hinder corrosion. Keep the box for storage.
The balls that come with the boat are great for pool toys and juggling but I doubt I will ever use them as buoys and water soccer. I have not used the supplied front boat bracket yet but I WILL surely use this set up as a rescue boat for my SuperVee 27. THIS IS THE PERFECT RESCUE BOAT. Almost too perfect since it performs so well I may not use my SuperVee as much.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Zig Zag Racer 3 RTR: Red


Race against the clock as you slash and dash through a slalom course or take on up to five other Zig Zag Racers in a waterborne grand prix. This updated version of the popular Zig Zag Racer has an improved fully proportional pistol-grip ZX10 radio that provides more precise and natural steering. The paint scheme and canopy graphics have also been updated for a new, sharp look. Included with every boat are three self-anchoring buoys, so you can create the Zig Zag racecourse of your dreams. ZX10 Radio System: Your Zig Zag Racer 3 is equipped with a ZX10 radio system—which utilizes 10-bit, 1024-step processing for high fidelity control. It uses a 6-channel FM receiver with industry-standard 3-wire servos. The ZX10 radio offers you faster and more accurate control response for precise control and maneuverability.




Buy NowGet 11% OFF

Click here for more information about Zig Zag Racer 3 RTR: Red

0 comments:

Post a Comment