
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I have/had five of these. I bought two and they worked great until one of the batteries caused squirrelly model behavior in the air. The main positive wire had become loose from the battery pack after ~20 uses. I don't think I was the culprit. I tried to repair it but the foil separated on the lipo side of the solder joint and was unrepairable.
I bought 3 more to make 4, thinking it was a fluke. One of those has provides only ~2 minute flight times on the second use (maybe the first use was off too as I think I landed early for winds).
So I have 3 usable batteries out of 5 pretty new buys. Disappointing for the medium to high price. I never expect the advertised life from lipos, but I didn't expect such poor component quality from E-flight.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 1250mAh 3S 11.1V 20C LiPo, 13AWG EC3
E-flite High-Power Lithium Polymer batteries offer an excellent blend of weight, power and performance. Available in a wide variety of capacities and voltages, there’s a battery perfect for almost any application from indoor slow flyer to large-scale sport and aerobatic airplane models, as well as micro to mid-sized helicopter models. WARNING: Lithium Polymer (LiPo) batteries are significantly more volatile than the alkaline, Ni-Cd or Ni-MH batteries used in RC applications. All instructions and warnings found on the inside of this card must be followed exactly. Mishandling of LiPo batteries can result in fire. By handling, charging or using this LiPo battery you assume all risks associated with LiPo batteries. If you do not agree with these conditions, return this LiPo battery in new, unused condition to the place of purchase immediately.
Click here for more information about 1250mAh 3S 11.1V 20C LiPo, 13AWG EC3

0 comments:
Post a Comment