
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I took a couple electronics classes in high school but have since forgotten much of what I learned. I figured this product would help me recall what I forgot and hopefully learn a lot more. Unfortunately I discovered this is much less a learning tool and much more of a small repetitive circuit builder. It simply tells you how to wire a circuit so that it will make a noise or light up in some way not really telling you what reaction anything has to anything else. Also, in the introduction it explains that you will not really learn much without a multimeter which of course must be provided by you. Some of the projects are kind of neat but I don't know what I'm supposed to be learning.
If you know a little more about electronics this could be fun and much more helpful in understanding circuits but apparently I forgot more than I thought. Try it if you like.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 130-in-One Electronic Playground (MX906 Replaced by EP130 or EP-130)
Also Known as Electronic Playground # EP-130 or EP130

0 comments:
Post a Comment