Mini Cooper S 2006 Kit: M03L Review

Mini Cooper S 2006 Kit: M03L
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've always loved building Tamiya models. They have the best detail, quality components and great instructions. I especially love the M chassis because they are so fun to drive. I painted this one to match our full-size Mini Cooper S and even my wife loves the look of this thing. GREAT decals, but I wish Tamiya would include the window masks like they used to. Can't go wrong with a Tamiya if you enjoy the building of the R/C model.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mini Cooper S 2006 Kit: M03L

Although it looks similar to the first generation MINI, it uses completely new body panels and also features such cosmetic changes as repositioned turn signals and new front grille. The Cooper S is the top-of-the-line model and is powered by a turbocharged 175hp 4-cylinder engine mated to either a six-speed manual or automatic transmission. The engine also has a unique Over boost function that pumps out more torque when it is needed,giving the car performance to match its sporty image



Buy NowGet 39% OFF

Click here for more information about Mini Cooper S 2006 Kit: M03L

0 comments:

Post a Comment