
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I purchased this kit as a ballast system for an rc submarine, built from Revells 1:72 Gato kit. I use an air tank and bladders in my free-flood area. Up until now, I've been using a tire pump for pressure in a homemade tank and PCV solenoids to control the air flow. The air tank is the perfect size to fit in the forward section. The control valve is a lot better than the solenoids; saving space, weight and complexity. Now I can carry enough compressed air for about 8 to 10 surfacings. It's probably good for some robotics, too.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Standard Air Control Kit,Variable
This is a complete air-control kit for use with any pneumatic-operated (air) retracts. The kit includes: small air tank, 5 ft. red & purple air line, fittings, retaining nuts, variable rate control valve, fill valve, and fill fitting. The operating valve requires approximate 1/4" of push rod travel and functions with standard or mini servos.
Click here for more information about Standard Air Control Kit,Variable

0 comments:
Post a Comment