
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I am employed at a store that requires us to play with this product on a daily basis. In less than a month we have opened at least twelve new Thunder Tumblers with varying degrees of success. I would estimate that 1 in 5 actually works normally brand new out of the box. The other four may have bad wiring and work in short bursts or I had one where when I drove it into its first spin the back tire flew off and rolled about 50 feet before hitting a wall with a decent amount of force. Over all I feel this toy is unsuitable for anyone and could even be dangerous with parts that fly off randomly.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Thunder Tumbler Remote Controlled Car
Wake up your wild side and prepare to have a blast - this rugged remote control rally car performs a jaw-dropping array of flips, spins, wheelies and other heart-pounding stunts!Light-up wheels add dazzling colorful action! Plastic. 9 1/2 inches x 8 inches x 7 1/2 inches high. Control uses one 9-volt battery (included); car uses four AA batteries (not included). Ages 6 and up. /!\ WARNING:CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs
Click here for more information about Thunder Tumbler Remote Controlled Car

0 comments:
Post a Comment