Microsizer Power Brute Scrape (27 MHz) Review

Microsizer Power Brute Scrape (27 MHz)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This toy isn't worth a tenth of its listed price here. The charger doesn't work, the car won't run and the whole thing looks cheap and crude. I am sending mine back. This is the first time I ever return something online, so I am not a picky customer. Get it if you consider frustration a valuable character-building experience.
Get instead the Tyco Stunsters, like the Air Rebound. It costs a little more though still cheaper than the list price here, but you can see that it is far more sturdier in make, and it works perfectly!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Microsizer Power Brute Scrape (27 MHz)

Brand new in factory sealed box

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Microsizer Power Brute Scrape (27 MHz)

0 comments:

Post a Comment