
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I ordered this charger because several of my friends used this model to charge their Airsoft Gun Batteries and they said is was superior to the standard charger. I got a gift certificate for Amazon and decided to give it a try, when it arrived I looked through the instructions which were very full of "mumbo-jumbo" and I had a hard time figuring out the appropriate settings for my battery. I eventually figured it out and now the charger seems to operate just fine. I have used it to charge my Airsoft Gun Battery about five times since I received the charger and everything seems to work. Just for reference I have an eight cell 3600 battery and this charger can fully charge it in about eleven minutes when plugged into the wall; I have not used it plugged into a car battery yet.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Onyx 210 AC/DC Peak Charger w/LCD
The Onyx 210 charger from DuraTrax has all the functionality that you will ever need! The Onyx 210 charges anywhere from 4 to 8 NiCd and NiMH batteries, with output current selections of 800mA, 1.5A, 3A, and 5 amps. Great for charging batteries for 1/18th to 1/8th scale electrics, nitro receiver packs, and even transmitter batteries! A tiny, lightweight built-in switching AC power supply plus DC input capability is perfect for use at home or the track. A custom LCD with backlight is great for use indoors or outdoors, daytime or night. The Onyx 210 has more applications (and convenience) than nearly any charger in its price range!
Click here for more information about Onyx 210 AC/DC Peak Charger w/LCD

0 comments:
Post a Comment