Great Planes Triton 2 EQ Ac/Dc Charger w/Balancer Review

Great Planes Triton 2 EQ Ac/Dc Charger w/Balancer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is an outstanding battery charger but I'm not crazy about the menu system and I still have to refer to the excellent owner's manual. So far I have charged 7.2v Nicads, 18v Nicads, 8.4v NiMh, LiPo and more. And it appears to perfectly charge or discharge each battery. The charger can basically handle any type of battery because you can program the voltage, charge rate, mah value, discharge rate and cell endpoint voltage. While it is expensive it also works quite well. One of the main reasons that I bought this particular charger is that it will handle up to 24 cell Nicad and NiMh which is up to 28.8 volt batteries. I have quite a few 18v Nicad and NiMh power tool batteries and with the Triton2, I can charge and just as importantly, discharge them at a controlled rate. Highly recommended for those with a wide variety of batteries.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Great Planes Triton 2 EQ Ac/Dc Charger w/Balancer

Triton 2 EQ Ac/Dc Charger w/Balancer

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Great Planes Triton 2 EQ Ac/Dc Charger w/Balancer

0 comments:

Post a Comment