
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)This car is Awesome!!! I was hesitant to buy it because I had never heard of excalibur, but after extensive research I found this car to be the most cost efficient (ok, cheapest!). The car works great, and was the perfect Christmas present for my young nephew. It even has an mp3 player hookup! Our favorite feature is the remote control which overpowers the pedal so if the little guy gets off track mom and dad can steer him back to safety. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a startup power wheels! ps...i only paid $130, so deals are out there!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Excalibur Electronics Blue Ride-On Car, Model# 9343B
Be the envy of the neighborhood in this cool electric car. Provides hours and hours of fun. Recommended Use: Kids ride on toy, Battery: Yes, 6V also AA for the remote, Weight Capacity (lbs.): 45, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 43 1/2 x 24 x 19
Click here for more information about Excalibur Electronics Blue Ride-On Car, Model# 9343B

0 comments:
Post a Comment