
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I am a beginner of Arduino programming who was just looking for a simple yet durable Servo Motor on Amazon.
I was very skeptical when I searched for "Servo" on Amazon and stumbled on this page which showed a picture of a full Servo Motor.
There were no comments on this page, so let me be the first to warn you that this product is junk!
The product shipped quickly and I was very exited, but when it arrived, there was only a couple screws, springs, and bolts. There was no Servo motor or anything. This is very misleading, and I will never buy from this manufacturer again.
Just waster a total of $6 for shipping and handling for a piece of crap.
Here is a note to the vendor: If you sell a product, then make sure you put an ACTUAL PHOTO of the product! You do not have a valid description or specification of what this product does, or you don't even specify the name of this product!
I say to all customers who look on this page: DO NOT BUY!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Du-Bro 120 Control Over-Ride Servo Saver
Since 1959, the Broberg family has owned and operated DU-BRO Products, Inc. During that time, the company has grown from a single product, to 4 companies in three industries, offering more than 1,200 items. Innovation and reliability has been synonymous with DU-BRO for all these years, and coupling that with great customer service and a knowledgeable, helpful staff, has made DU-BRO a staple line in all the industries they have taken on.
Click here for more information about Du-Bro 120 Control Over-Ride Servo Saver

0 comments:
Post a Comment