Radio Flyer Twist Trike Review

Radio Flyer Twist Trike
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am rating this down because of misleading advertising. I bought this for a granddaughter after her parents bought her a regular trike that she loves and rides everywhere. She 2.5 and is at the 90 %ile for height, so I thought the recommended age of 24 months should be good, especially when advertised that in "chopper" mode, it can go up to age 7 or so.
We gave it to her one afternoon as a surprise. She was delighted and jumped right on. We had it set up in upright mode. She could only just barely touch the pedals. There is no adjustment in upright mode, so, trying to salvage everyone's disappointment, we flipped it over. She thought that was cool and again, jumped right on. But even in the shortest position, she could not make enough contact to make it go. She quickly lost interest and went off to something else. It's now 5 months later and she still cannot make it go. I am very upset by this misleading advertising. Now I see that several others have reported the same thing. I wish I had read more of the reviews.
For me, the wheels are too hard. They are very noisy and do not get enough traction on hard surfaces. Most of the weight is in the rear.
The twist idea is great. She loved it and will still play with flipping it over, but will not ride it.
It looks great and appears to be well made. When she is older and able to ride it, I will post an update.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Radio Flyer Twist Trike

Radio Flyer Twist TrikeNever has a tricycle been so versatile. This awesome ride-on toy is a traditional trike, or with a simple flip, a chopper. Durable molded construction and a controlled turning radius make this tricycle easy to ride and ready for the toughest terrain. The seat is adjustable, so this tricycle can grow with your child. Winner of multiple awards, this trike is utterly amazing.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Radio Flyer Twist Trike

0 comments:

Post a Comment