
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I bought this for my niece's 8th birthday. I was leery of purchasing an electronic device for her because if it screwed up she'd be disappointed and I'd be mad. Having to use the computer to update and add music to it could be annoying but it's turned out to be easy. I thought about getting her an iPod but the fact that you can only use iPod with iTunes. With this MP3 you can buy music from anywhere and load it onto this MP3. I love the fact this player has separate Disney music SD cards you can use and you can buy an SD card to expand the space of your player.
The only con I have is that you have to plug it into the computer to see what music you have on it. Nearly all MP3's have a screen/scroll reader to see what's playing, considering how well this one is doing; I really wish she could see the stats on the songs. Other than that this purchase, which was her choice, was a great buy. It's her first MP3 player and if she takes care of it, it certainly won't be her last.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Disney Mix Stick MP3 Player - Tinker Bell 2 Purple
Groove to your favorite tunes with the help of this teeny tiny MP3 player. Jazzed up in your favorite Disney theme, it features 512MB of internal memory -- that means you can boogie for up to eight hours with WMA-file songs or up to four hours with MP3-file songs. Adding up to 1 GB of memory is a cinch with the included SD memory slot (memory not included). Plus, there's no computer required when you use it with Disney Mix Clips, sold separately. Includes a USB connector, earbuds, lanyard and software, rechargeable lithium battery. Measures 1.5" x 4".
Click here for more information about Disney Mix Stick MP3 Player - Tinker Bell 2 Purple

0 comments:
Post a Comment