Great Planes Realflight G5.5 Flight Simulator Mode 2 Review

Great Planes Realflight G5.5 Flight Simulator Mode 2
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
With this you can do just about anything dealing with rc hobbys I have always wonted to fly but cant get the fact that once you crash it there went everything!!
Instead of buuying a rc plane/heli I bought this and so far I have liked it alot it has its on limitations but overall its worth the price!! The controller is alsome it has many features bt hope you dont drop it it seems if someone did that would be all for one of the swicths. If you wont to fly a rc plane and or helicopter without going into bankruptcy this is what you need!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Great Planes Realflight G5.5 Flight Simulator Mode 2

Realflight G5.5 Flight Simulator Mode 2

Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about Great Planes Realflight G5.5 Flight Simulator Mode 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment