
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Well personally I always loved Megatech and there products and when I saw this plain I had to have it. This is my 2nd plane ever and it was so easy to fly. On my first flight with it I was able to do a flip and I have know idea how I did that. I crashed only 1 or 2 times and didn't have any damage.WARNIG: ONLY FLY IN A BASEBALL FIELD. If you dont you will have a hard time. I was so amazed on its batery life. It lasted 25 min! It's ''V'' styled wing makes so easy to fly. Also what I love about it is that it is half acrobatic and half normal flying plane. I know you might think it's a little expensive but compared to other planes like this (arouned $300-$400 bucks) this fairly priced. I recomened it for biggiers and intermeatat flyers. DON'T BUY IT HERE [...]
Click Here to see more reviews about: Megatech Freedom Flyer Cessna
This Radio Controlled Freedom Flyer Cessna from Megatech is high-flying fun for both beginners and pros. It measures 22.5"L with a wingspan of 34" and a wing area of 161.5 sq. inches. Fly this high-quality airplane for 10-15 minutes after charging it for one to two hours. It requires 8 "AA" batteries (for transmitter), not included.
Features:
Speeds of 50+ MPH with the Speed 400 high performance motor
Can take off from the ground and be flown inverted and looped
FM 4CH radio with over 1,500' range
Super stable design makes first time flying easy and fun
High-density Dura-Plax construction for added strength
Only 10 minutes from box to flying field; attach the wing, charge the battery and go
Radio system includes micro servos, speed control and micro receivers that can be used in other RC applications
Fly in winds up to 10 MPH
Click here for more information about Megatech Freedom Flyer Cessna

0 comments:
Post a Comment