TYCO R/C Stunt Psycho Vehicle - Red Review

TYCO R/C Stunt Psycho Vehicle - Red
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this for my 3 year old and he loves it. It's not too fast, it turns on a dime, and it can handle any terrain and even a really messy house! It goes right over everything and wont ding or dent your walls. My 5 year old got the FastLane JLX overdrive (over 100 dollars) and I am worried about it denting parked cars on the street. I wish I had gotten two of these instead. The glowing eyes are super cool, and my favorite part is that you don't have to get a pair of mini screw drivers just to change the batteries. It has little clamps you just move to the side instead. The unboxing was also great. There's no wires to unwind but instead clips you only have to rotate and the thing pops right out of the box. I'm very pleased with this RC car!

Click Here to see more reviews about: TYCO R/C Stunt Psycho Vehicle - Red

Tyco R/C: Stunt Psycho Red

Buy Now

Click here for more information about TYCO R/C Stunt Psycho Vehicle - Red

0 comments:

Post a Comment