
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Bought these for my son, for Christmas, he was so excited when he saw them. We are SO disappointed! As the other reviews state, they don't work more than 5-10 feet apart, you can barely hear anything if they even work at all, which is only occasionally. They will be returned in the next couple of days, after the "rush" lets up a little. These are a WASTE of money. If your child likes Elmo and Cookie don't do this to them. I wish I'd read these reviews before I bought them.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sesame Street Walkie Talkies
NEW! Durable plastic Belt clip Up to 40' range Built-in morse code signal Volume control Uses one 9-volt battery, not incl. Ages 3 years and up Sesame Street ©2008 Sesame Workshop. All rights reserved.
Click here for more information about Sesame Street Walkie Talkies

0 comments:
Post a Comment