1/36 Micro-T Stadium Truck RTR Review

1/36 Micro-T Stadium Truck RTR
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This thing is a BLAST! Right out of the box it has detailed instructions on many activities including maintenance and adjustments. Everything is included, the only thing you need is your hands and something to open the box with. As expected with any Team Losi kit, it's very good quality and the instructions are top notch. Team Losi says "no sand action" but I disagree. I ran mine in fine dirt and even piles of dust and it's just fine. Clean it regularly and it will be good to go!
As for durability, I have yet to break anything. The steering "turnbuckles" are very thin transparent pieces of plastic and are flimsy. A couple people have reportedly broken these. I have yet to do it but there are numerous ways to fix it including fabricating your own small piece of plastic to replace the stock units. Not hard and I'm sure someone will come out with an aftermarket unit soon if one hasn't been released already. Even if mine had broken I couldn't complain about it. They're easy to replace and it's a small price to pay for the size of this lil' beast!
I've been into R/C cars for over 12 years and this thing is definately FUN! I've had a few other "mini" scale cars but this one tops the chart! The only thing I can think of that should be included is a ramp. I made a kicker ramp out of cardboard and I've gotten about 2 feet of air, which is impressive for a car this size. You won't be sorry if you order one of these!

Click Here to see more reviews about: 1/36 Micro-T Stadium Truck RTR


Losi is out to take RC to every level with the Micro-T. The Micro-T is the smallest RTR that Losi has ever offered, coming in at just under 5 inches long. But just because it’s small doesn’t mean it skimps on performance. Packed with an NiMH battery pack, independent suspension, differential equipped transmission, automatic peak charger and 27MHzAM Losi radio system, the Micro-T has the speed and handling to tackle everything from the tabletop to the tile. Take it with you anywhere you go and satisfy your need for speed with the Micro-T.


Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about 1/36 Micro-T Stadium Truck RTR

0 comments:

Post a Comment