Land Air Rc Land & Air Stunt Machine Review

Land Air Rc Land and Air Stunt Machine
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Well, I'm not very happy about this product. I spent 100 dollars on it, to then find out that I had to spend another 40 on the battery and charger. After getting it charged, we tried it outside. The plane came down and hit the side walk chipping the very soft styrofoam that it is make out of. We then took it to the school field and lost total control and it just kept going and going. Well after 2 days of looking for it, I guess its gone! What a waste of money and the dissappointment that my 10 year old had to go through!!! No more of MGA's for us! Might have to put a stop to my daughters collection of Bratz becauase of this. My advice , DO NOT BUY THIS TOY!!!!!!! I would not have even giving it a 1 rating, but I had to in order to make this post , I would have givin it a 0

Click Here to see more reviews about: Land Air Rc Land & Air Stunt Machine



Buy NowGet 56% OFF

Click here for more information about Land Air Rc Land & Air Stunt Machine

0 comments:

Post a Comment