Radio Flyer Classic Toy Tote Review

Radio Flyer Classic Toy Tote
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just received this toy box today and I think it is so much cuter than any of the other toy boxes I've seen for little boys. It is also much bigger than I expected, I was worried it would be too small but it is actually the same size as my son's last toy box. It looks great in his room and is a great way to hold all his toys without hiding them completely. You also can't beat Amazon's price. Highly recommended.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Radio Flyer Classic Toy Tote

From the Radio Flyer Specialty Line, this wooden toy box on wheels is as classic as it comes. Little ones will love being able to tote their toys from room to room -- half the fun is the ride! This Toy Tote features removable wooden stakes, a pull cord and a roomy cargo area. Wheels measure 5.5" x 1.5"; toy box measures 28.5" x 15.5" x 14.5".

Buy NowGet 47% OFF

Click here for more information about Radio Flyer Classic Toy Tote

0 comments:

Post a Comment