
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)UPDATE: I wanted to let everyone know that I did find an o-ring that fits it and it certainly works much better and lasts longer. The size is #29 (1-1/4 x 1-1/8 x 1/16). The rubber is thicker and fits very well and i haven't had an issue with it coming off.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I bought this train for my son who is an absolute Thomas freak. We had it out of the box and he played with it non-stop for a few hours. But, then like everyone else said before, the rubber o-ring pulls off and then the wheels no longer move.
I, too, have reset it many times only to find out it takes less and less time to fall off after it has just been fixed. And, it isn't a hard fix, but you do have to open it up removing several screws each time. It is almost as if each time you stretch it to put it back on it gets a tiny bit bigger and less effective. And, to make matters worse, when it does come off, it gets wrapped in the grease that lubricates the pully and doesn't work as well because there is less friction.
I am going to try to find a replacement o-ring that is much thicker and fits better to see if that works. if not, I will probably trash it because my son gets extremely frustrated each time it stops working, and I am sick of opening it up after only 3 minutes of use.
This would be a great toy if it didn't have this flaw. Please be aware of this prior to purchasing. My son loves it, but it is getting to be too much maintenance.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Thomas & Friends: Remote Control Lights and Sound Thomas
Thomas is ready for action! Children can send their favorite engine on "Really Useful" adventures using this kid-friendly remote control. A push of a button moves Thomas forward and backward. Fun sound effects and the Thomas & Friends theme song add to the fun.
Thomas engine requires 3 "AA" batteries, not included; remote control requires 2 "AA" batteries, not included. Measures 5"H x 10.25"W x 3.5"D.
Click here for more information about Thomas & Friends: Remote Control Lights and Sound Thomas

0 comments:
Post a Comment