
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)The Extra is very touchy. I regularly fly their Trojan T-28 and it is much easier to setup and fly. It's also easier to land.
I'm still playing with the trim. The push rod for the elevator bends when in use. I had to reinforce it. The wheels are way too small for any kind of grass landing. The way it is now made , I would have to give but 2 stars.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Extra 300 PNP
Designed by Mike McConville, the ParkZone® Extra 300 PNP comes out of the box equipped with a powerful brushless motor that provides more than enough power for precision aerobatics. Positive and negative G maneuvers, snap rolls and more are all within the Extra's capabilities. And it lets you do it all with virtually no roll or pitch coupling. Best of all, you can have this Plug-N-Play® version airborne in just a few minutes. All you need is a 4-channel full range or parkflyer transmitter and receiver, a 3S 11.1V 2200mAh Li-Po battery, and a 3S Li-Po charger. Charge-and-Fly™ convenience, outstanding flight performance and beautiful scale detail—with the ParkZone Extra 300 PNP,you get it all.

0 comments:
Post a Comment