Tyco R/C Vertigo Review

Tyco R/C Vertigo
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
See, I bought Vetigo just when it came ot so i didn't know if it was cool. The box looked big but the thing inside is out of the world sweet. It can do exciting tricks where it looks like V. Also, if you do the trick long enough the lights will light up! The durability of this radio stunt machine is great. Once I ran it of 15 stairs it it still runs. I say every radio control lover should get this. I mean it, ask for it as a Christhmas present. GET IT.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tyco R/C Vertigo

Fasten your seatbelt - Vertigo is about to take you on one wild ride. Built with a hinged, scissor-action frame, this ultimate stunt vehicle performs incredible flips, spins and rolls that you control. Practice and master your moves, then impress your friends with the "Arm-Twister 360" stunt and several others. Vertigo also comes with fun flashing lights. Requires 1 TMH FlexPack rechargeable battery pack and charger (sold separately) and 1 "9V" alkaline battery (not included). Colors may vary from item shown.

Buy NowGet 10% OFF

Click here for more information about Tyco R/C Vertigo

0 comments:

Post a Comment