
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Parkzone is a wonderful company. With a well thought out product line and excellent customer service they truly are dedicated to getting you in the air and keeping you there. The Wildcat F4F is one of their easiest to fly due to it's forgiving nature and good balance of power and speed, just enough to be fun but not too much to get you in trouble. I would rate most of Parkzones products high as I have not come across a bad one yet. In regards to the F4F, I purchased the replacement airframe and added my own electronics. The F4F also comes in bind-n-fly and plug-n-play trims where you just add your own radio and radio/receiver/battery, respectively. I gave the educational value 4 stars for the replacement airframe because it requires you to do more assembly and figure out component matches and balancing points. In my opinion that helps teach you skills that you will take to building other aircraft. Durability is 4 stars based on it being a model airplane. Model airplanes are not usually durable but Parkzone planes are pretty resilient and can be repaired quickly and easily with glue or replacement parts.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Replacement Airframe: F4F Wildcat
Click here for more information about Replacement Airframe: F4F Wildcat

0 comments:
Post a Comment