
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I received this car as a Christmas present. What a surprise. It is fairly well made and worked correctly right out of the box. The headlights can be turned on and off from the handheld remote and also function as turn signals. The motor is powerful! On a hard floor it will do donuts! One improvement would be proportional steering, but at this price I can live with the full left/right steering. The 4 forward speeds and 3 reverse speed are a nice feature. I've had a great deal of fun playing with this car and I also enjoy displaying it in my office, dreaming about owning a real one. Now if I could just find a vendor for the mjx 458 Italia in 1:20.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Maya Group Ferrari F430 Spider - 1:20 Scale
Kids... start your engines! Get ready for some fun with this 1:20th scale, full function R/C Ferrari F430 Spider vehicle! This R/C Ferrari can drive forward, reverse, left or right, and includes a power supply rechargeable battery pack for the vehicle and 2 "AA" batteries for the transmitter. There are two frequencies available: 27MHZ and 49MHZ. Measures 4.5"L x 4.5"W x 12"H.
Click here for more information about Maya Group Ferrari F430 Spider - 1:20 Scale

0 comments:
Post a Comment