
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Well, I decided to get my first "real" plane, so I went to the hobby store, and tried to decide between a Vapor and an Ember2, I bought the Ember2.
First thing you notice, this plane is LIGHT! The cells for it are around 1/2 inch wide, and about 1 1/2 inches long, the stock cells will give you around 8 or so minutes of flight time.
This plane is super easy to fly, I was able to do landings, takeoffs, and hand catches within an hour of owning it, but as other reviews have said, wind is this things enemy.
I have been flying the Ember2 for about 9 months now, and I have had to do some minor repairs, but it still looks almost new, and it flies better then ever. The only real damage you can do is actively flying it into something, with the power off though, it has very little momentum, and will do no damage (usually).
I have now upgraded to the Dx5e Spectrum dsm2 transmitter, and the Ember2 is a dream to fly on low rates. I generally fly with the control rods in the inner most holes, which gives you the most control authority.
Up near the top of this page, there is (or at least was) an option to buy the plane with two extra cells (batteries), I would get that, as those are Tenergy 130 cells (which I have 3 of), and with good throttle management, I have been able to fly around 18-20 minutes.
Hope this review helped!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Ember 2 RTF
As a member of ParkZone’s groundbreaking family of RTF ultra micro aircraft, the Ember® 2 boasts a remarkably compact design and slow-flying capabilities perfect for indoor fun (or outdoors on a calm day). Weighing less than an ounce, seasoned pilots will be able to handle this sleek micro flyer in small spaces with ease and confidence, while those new to micro will be given a unique RC experience. The Ember 2’s exceptional Spektrum™ DSM2™ radio technology, which eliminates interference so multiple planes can fly at the same time, is paired with 3-channel capability to give you precise control. Meanwhile, the plane’s light wing loading allows for the kind of slow flight you’ll have to see to believe. The Ember 2’s radio system has already been bound and everything you need to get started is included in the box, even the batteries. After installing the AA batteries in the charger, simply charge the flight battery (which takes approximately 20 minutes) and you’ll soon be enjoying a micro experience highlighted by extended flight times and maximum performance, along with the ability to perform 3-channel aerobatics sure to put a smile on your face. From sharp looks to instant enjoyment, the Ember 2 delivers on everything you’ve grown to love about ParkZone® products and their unique niche in the world of ultra-lightweight aircraft. Tiny, slow, and lots of fun—you’re sure to get big enjoyment from the Ember 2.

0 comments:
Post a Comment