RC Airplane Air Earl Passenger Jet Review

RC Airplane Air Earl Passenger Jet
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is the first model airplane I ever flew and I picked it up quickly. The Styrofoam is very easy to break but just as easy to fix with scotch tape. I fly this thing whenever I get the chance! Pretty sensetive to wind but very easy to control. Tap the controls to steer instead of holding them in, this is what everybody told me and it's true. Superb value and I recommend it to anybody who wants to start flying RC airplanes!

Click Here to see more reviews about: RC Airplane Air Earl Passenger Jet

BRAND NEW & MINT! This Remote Control Airplane is in mint condition and has never been removed from original package.

Fly time: Approx. 15 - 20 minutes per charge.Color: WhiteFrequency: 26.975MHz

Dimensions: 25" fuselage; 34" wingspan

Buy NowGet 53% OFF

Click here for more information about RC Airplane Air Earl Passenger Jet

0 comments:

Post a Comment