Aluminum Stub Axle Carriers (4),Bl: RSU, STA, BAN Review

Aluminum Stub Axle Carriers (4),Bl: RSU, STA, BAN
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is a great product that should be purchased by anyone who owns one of the 1/10 Traxxas RC cars. After breaking two of the stock plastic hub carriers on my Traxxas Slash 4x4 and one on my Rustler, I decided to make the change to the Aluminum stub axle carriers. Working on these cars is lots of fun, but driving them is even better. Knowing that I have the aluminum carriers on there now is great because I don't have to worry about the plastic parts breaking and ruining the fun of driving it. The only thing I would change about this product is the price. I would sell it for around 10 dollars and not 26.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aluminum Stub Axle Carriers (4),Bl: RSU, STA, BAN


Traxxas aluminum stub axle carriers add both strength and beauty. In addition to the durability and precision of the machined billet 6061-T6 aluminum, large 5x11mm ball bearings are included for smooth performance, reduced friction, and long life. Rubber seals on the bearings make them virtually maintenance free. Easy, bolt-on good looks in fire-red or brilliant-blue anodizing.


Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about Aluminum Stub Axle Carriers (4),Bl: RSU, STA, BAN

0 comments:

Post a Comment