
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I decided to write a review of this product since there were not any on here. I usually reseach and research before buying a product but this time I had to take a chance since there were no customer reviews. Well, this time it definately worked out! My 5 year old daughter got this for her birthday and it is very cute. It works well. She has had it for 2 weeks and it is holding up fine. The microphones work great. it does take 6 C batteries and there is not an A/C outlet plug, so you need batteries. Overall, its a great toy, however I paid $56 and now it is listed for $78, so if you can wait a little maybe the price would come down. I think $56 is more in line with what this product should cost. I will update if the product stops working prematurely, but I would definately recommend this adorable product!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Early Learning Centre / Sing-Along CD Player, Pink
The Sing-Along CD player allows your children to sing through the microphone just like a real pop star! Includes adjustable volume knobs for both the CD and the microphone along with a sturdy handle for portability.
At Early Learning Centre, we do all we can to help moms help children grow into happy, self-confident people. We create fantastic toys - toys that help develop vital skills, toys that help children get off to the best possible start, and toys that are tremendous fun.
All our toys are designed to help children explore the boundaries of their imaginations and creativity, to make learning fun and help children be all they can be.
Click here for more information about Early Learning Centre / Sing-Along CD Player, Pink

0 comments:
Post a Comment