Ultra Micro T-28 Trojan RTF Review

Ultra Micro T-28 Trojan RTF
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
First of all, let me say that I think Amazon is making a big mistake listing RC Airplanes and Helicopters in the toy section. I would recommend that they open a new "Hobby" or "RC Hobby" section. I'm old enough to have grand-children and I'm just slightly insulted by the inference that the tools used in one of my favorite hobbies are mere toys! LOL
I think a child over 12 years old may be able to fly it, but most would not have the patience to fix it after a damaging crash. Of course there are exceptions, but I would not buy this for a child under the age of 15, unless there is an adult to help and supervise.
So, let me try to answer the questions for creating this review;
What is the toy's educational value? .... I`d say that learning an airplanes flight characteristics is a good thing.
How durable is this toy? (Grrrr).. It' made of Styrofoam and weighs a little over 1 oz-what do you think? Repair parts are readily available.
How much fun is this toy?..........10 Stars !!!
This is an extremely well designed RC Airplane, great for someone who has flown a 3-channel RC plane and is ready to advance to a 4-channel plane with ailerons. It is small enough to fly comfortably in a small park, baseball field or soccer field. It can withstand slow crashes into the grass, but the nose folds up relatively easily if you nose straight in to the ground. The good news is that it is easily repaired with Scotch Tape or foam-safe ````CA glue.
It looks great and flies great at slow or fast speeds. It has a stearable nose wheel and is a blast to taxi, takeoff, and land on pavement.
I've had about 20 five minute flights and approximately 5 pretty good (bad) crashes. I still have not replaced any thing, but I have made some scotch tape repairs to the nose, and two small pieces on the wings. Still it flies great. As a matter of fact, I think the added weight on the nose (although miniscule) helped a bit. I may need to replace the landing gear soon after a couple of hard landings onto pavement in 10mph wind (not recommended!)
You'll get about 5 minutes flying on each battery charge. I recommend buying at least 2 extra batteries; also I would get at least one spare prop, and an extra set of landing gear



Click Here to see more reviews about: Ultra Micro T-28 Trojan RTF



This exciting Ultra Micro Series edition of ParkZone’s wildly popular T-28 Trojan is a must have for any intermediate to experienced pilot. Like the original, it has plenty of performance for sport aerobatics but remains a joy to fly at slower speeds if you want to throttle back and shoot touch and gos. And, like the original, it boasts remarkably scale lines and a great looking U.S. Navy trim scheme. Best of all, this one is small enough to fl­y in your backyard.
Also available in a Bind-N-Fly version.


Buy NowGet 28% OFF

Click here for more information about Ultra Micro T-28 Trojan RTF

0 comments:

Post a Comment