
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I bought this item (not from Amazon) for my daughter to go with her Disney mix stick. It worked for literally 2 minutes and then the speakers cut out, never to work again. Thinking I'd gotten a bad one, I exchanged it, only to have the same thing happen again. Still determined to make good on my daughter's Christmas present, we bought a 3rd one, which also worked for about 2 minutes. The Mix Stick mp3 player worked fine with a Creative speaker system, so it was definitely the Jam Stand that had the problem. Obviously, there is a design flaw and I wonder if any of the Jam Stands that have been manufactured actually work.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Disney Jam Stand Speaker - Chrome
The Jam Stand speaker lets you keep the music going from your Disney MP3 Player (sold separately). When your Disney MP3 player needs recharging, just pop it in the Jam Stand speaker - it charges your batteries while playing music. The Jam Stand features sleek, chrome styling and produces Hi-Fi sound from 2 x 30mm full-range drivers. Decorative lights adorn the speaker station, which light up in different colors for a dazzling display. Operates using the included AC adapter. Measures 2.3"L x 5"W x 5.7"H.
Click here for more information about Disney Jam Stand Speaker - Chrome

0 comments:
Post a Comment