Nikko 1/19 Dodge Ram Hemi Full Function Truck Review

Nikko 1/19 Dodge Ram Hemi Full Function Truck
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered this toy early for my 8 year old son for Christmas...early October. Christmas Day, my son opened the present, we put a new set of batteries in the truck and control and NOTHING. We tried the same batteries in another remote control car, and it worked. We tried another set of batteries...NOTHING. I cannot return this toy because it was purchased in October, even though it wasn't even opened until Christmas Day. My son is even more disappointed than I am. So much for shopping early for Chrismas...so much for expecting a toy to work right out of the box!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nikko 1/19 Dodge Ram Hemi Full Function Truck

Full function: |n|Forward, reverse, left/right turn and stop

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Nikko 1/19 Dodge Ram Hemi Full Function Truck

0 comments:

Post a Comment