T-28D Trojan PNP Review

T-28D Trojan PNP
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is my second one of these, and it flies great. I just started the RC airplane hobby about 3 months ago and bought the cheap foam planes from nitroplanes.com first and found them to be a poor planes to learn on, as out of 5 planes, none of them are still flying. I got my first one of the Trojans from Parkzone as a birthday present and it flew great. Although my kids and I crashed it just as often as the others, it just went back together some how and still kept flying straight. The foam is better than the cheapies and the way they are manufactured is obviously better as well. I wouldn't have had to buy another one, but I flew it out of range and lost it in a river.
My suggestion for new pilots is to buy this plane and get it with the Bind and Fly version and then buy two Spektrum DX5e transmitters so that you can get a friend (or make a friend) who knows how to fly already teach you to fly before you just jump in and crash your planes. As I said, we went through a half dozen planes before I got this setup to learn with. Now I can fly it with confidence that it will come home in one piece.
If you get two DX5e units you need a trainer cable as well to connect them together. The experienced pilot can take off the plane and get it into a good flying area and then flip a switch on the transmitter that allows the trainer DX5e attached to the cable to fly the plane. If the newbie gets too low or in trouble, the mentor just lets the switch go and the control returns to them again. This saves countless crashes and repair jobs believe me.
Once you get comfortable flying a good plane, you can buy the cheap ones for fun and variety and know how to compensate for the not quite so good setups.
have fun, this hobby is addicting.

Click Here to see more reviews about: T-28D Trojan PNP


Modeled after one of the Cold War’s premier military trainer aircraft, the brushless-powered ParkZone® T-28D Trojan park flyer is a thrilling sport-scale experience that everyone from intermediate to expert pilots will enjoy. Designed for use with full range aircraft transmitters, this Plug-N-Play® version comes out of the box with the realistic USAF paint scheme applied and the motor, ESC and four servos installed. All that’s left for you to provide is a 4+ channel aircraft system, a 3S 1800mAhto 2200mAh Li-Po battery pack and a charger (all sold separately). Just install the receiver, attach the wing and tail while your battery is charging, and you can be flying in a matter of minutes.


Buy NowGet 28% OFF

Click here for more information about T-28D Trojan PNP

0 comments:

Post a Comment