
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Truely awesome...within 2 minutes of getting it out of the box it was running...and studpily fast compared to similar priced Tamiyas I have had.
The more I have used and understood this car the more I am impressed with it (I read the manuals after using it 5 times). It has race, training and off-road modes. It has a clutch to reduce tie spin.
I bought 2 x 4300 mAH Nickel hydride batteries from Ebay for 56 USD including charger. These last about 30-40 minutes each!!!
What I love about this car:
-Cornering, acceleration and general handling were awesome.
-It's ready made yet can be rebuilt
-Quality of components compared to other similar priced models
-Availability of parts
-Design- It's simple, yet functional
Dislikes
- It has a steering wheel type radio unit- perhaps I am getting old. I prefer the lever radio units.
- Through my own stupidity I drive it too fast and keep hitting objects like sidewalks. The result is it rips apart the servo saver used in the steering. It takes 2 minutes to replace but in 40 runs I have now replaced this 3 USD piece 4 times. Durability could be improved here.
Bottom line- you'll love this car if you want an off-roader.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Traxxas Stampede RTR Electric Monster Truck w/XL-5 ESC
Today, the Stampede has a hot new look, innovative new features, and of course, more power to boost the fun quotient even higher. Combine the increased horsepower with the tall, drive-over-anything ground clearanceultra-tough suspensionand easy operation, Stampede will quickly become your favorite for all kinds of monster truck action. Stampede is still the first name in high-performance monster trucks.The Stampede is one monster truck that doesn t know when to quit! Crushing cars, catching big air, and popping wheelies have never been this much fun. There is no other truck available that offers Stampede s unique style, capability, and reputation for durability. When it comes to speed, the Titan 12-turn 550 modified motor and racing-style Magnum 272transmission propel the Stampede to speeds over 30mph*. The integrated cooling fan in the Titan 12T pulls air through the motor keeping it cool. Airflow is routed through cooling channels molded into the motor plate. A cooler running motor delivers faster speeds, longer runtime, and extended motor life.
Click here for more information about Traxxas Stampede RTR Electric Monster Truck w/XL-5 ESC

0 comments:
Post a Comment